The New Age for height safety equipment is here with our brand new and exciting multitask comfort safety harness, the RGH16. After years of intense and in-depth research and development we have finally come to the point where we can offer this revolutionary safety harness.
This all new five-point harness comes with an array of added features to make your working at height duties as safe and as efficient as possible:
- Fast connect buckles allow quick and easy donning.
- Multiple adjustment points to get the perfect fit.
- Angled tool loops store gear while keeping it easily accessible.
- Tail tidies neatly and conveniently stores excess webbing.
- Side D rings can be folded back when not in use.
- Support pads to provide unprecedented comfort without limiting mobility.
Accredited to standards EN 361:2002, EN 358:2018 and EN 813:2008. Meaning this harness can be used for a variety of jobs; the side D rings allow for comfortable work positioning, the ventral attachment point is for sit suspension use, and the front and rear D attachment points are for restraint or fall arrest purposes.
The incredible adjustability of the RGH16 means the two sizes can be adapted and customized to cater for any potential user.
We have also launched a four-point work positioning safety harness, the RGH15. Which comes with front and rear attachment points and two side D rings for work positioning. (No ventral attachment point)